We are ANATOMY HCD LIMITED (referred to as “we”, “us” and “ANATOMY HCD” Service”) and we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy when you are visiting any website/ Application maintained by us.
This policy, together with the Terms and Conditions and User Agreement explains what types of personal and non-personal information we collect when you use the Website and provide us with any information in the context of taking part in any ANATOMY HCD online platform. This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
Please read the following carefully regarding our use of your personal data and how we will treat it. By disclosing your personal information to us by using the Website/application or speaking to us over the telephone you consent to the collection, storage and processing of your personal information as stated in this policy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is ANATOMY HCD Limited of 34 a Kemp Street, Brighton, BN14EF which is registered Limited Company in England and Wales no 9828177.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- when you register as a user of the Website/App and/or become a member of ANATOMY HCD, you will be asked to provide information which will give you the option to provide some or all of your name, address, date of birth, email address, telephone number, and certain other personal information about you;
- when you contact us by email or telephone or through any contact form provided on the Website, or if you provide us with information when you take part in a ANATOMY HCD online meeting place, we may ask you to provide information stated and any additional information required so that we can best assist you with your needs;
- we may collect, store and use information about your computer, mobile device or other item of hardware through which you access the Website and your visits to and use of the Website (including without limitation your IP address, geographical location, browser/platform type and version, Internet Service Provider, operating system, referral source/exit pages, length of visit, page views, website navigation and search terms that you use); and
- if you access the Website through a social networking profile, we may collect, store and use the details of that social networking profile and any information contained therein in order to populate any forms you might wish to complete on the Website.
We may also ask you to complete surveys and give feedback that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
Retention of your personal data
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted through our Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
It is important that you protect against unauthorised use of your password and username to the Website. Please be sure to sign off from the Website when you finish using a shared computer.
Uses made of your information
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- to manage and administer the Website and any ANATOMY HCD (or GOOD CARE DAYS) service;
- to improve your browsing experience;
- to enable you to use the Website;
- to deal with enquiries, complaints and feedback from you and people with whom you have interacted as part of your involvement with ANATOMY HCD;
- to provide third parties with statistical anonymised information about our users;
- to send you emails; and
- to analyse and improve the services offered on the Website.
Disclosure of your information
We reserve the right to disclose your personal information to the extent required by any applicable law or governmental body or judicial body. In addition, we may from time to time provide limited anonymised information relating to your usage and browsing habits on the Website to third parties. Without limitation, we may disclose any information relating to your behaviour and any other information we consider in our sole and absolute discretion to be relevant where we believe that you have, or may in the future, commit any criminal offence in the context of your relationship with ANATOMY HCD.
We will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that any person to whom we disclose confidential information is compliant with the Data Protection Act 1998 (or an equivalent standard) as regards its use and storage of your personal information. In particular, our contracts with product advertisers and third party providers state that they may use personal information relating to our customers disclosed to them by us solely for the purposes of providing services to our customers and that they may not disclose or otherwise use any such personal information for any other purpose.
IP addresses and cookies
The data collected by cookies is anonymous. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer’s hard drive by searching for files with “cookie” in it and deleting them. In addition, if you want to stop cookies from being stored on your computer, you can edit your browser settings so that cookies are blocked. Unfortunately, if you block cookies you may not be able to use the full functionality of the Website.
In order to improve our Website and the services we offer you, we use (temporary and persistent) cookies, authorised third parties cookies and/or other technologies to collect non-personally identifiable data. This non-personally identifiable data helps us to track browsing behaviour, to create specific or tailor-made offers or advertisements, and to monitor and record the visits and use of the Website.
In order to understand how people use our website and for marketing analysis and quality improvement purposes, we (and/or third party service providers) may collect, record, process and use on an anonymous basis certain information (including the total number of transactions, viewed web pages, referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp information and details like the number and location of mouse clicks on a given page, mouse movements, scrolling activity and the search words you use while being on and using the Website.
The Act gives you the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of the market rate to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you (not costing more than £10 per request).
If you have any questions about the terms and conditions or the services provided by ANATOMY HCD please contact us at email@example.com